Paul W. Roach III on 20 Jul 2011 17:08:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Perl mass mail form

I use Mail::Sender for stuff such as this.

http://search.cpan.org/~jenda/Mail-Sender-0.8.16/Sender.pm

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Julien Vehent <julien@linuxwall.info> wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm faced with a regression in our support software that forces me to write an external script to send announcements by email.
A simple perl CGI can do the job, but I lost my template... so I'm asking if anybody has something similar I could start with.

I need the following fields:
* from: a dropdown list with ~50 accounts to send from
* to: will contain a list of several hundreds of recipients in CSV format
* Subject + Body: simple text, no html

I'd probably run that on a fastcgi or mojolicious server. If you guys have a piece of code I can start with (google is full with wrong examples), or a pointer to a good module, that would save me a lot of time.

Thanks,
Julien