Julien Vehent on 27 Jul 2011 14:54:08 -0700

[PLUG] job: Systems Administrator (Las Vegas)

Hey guys,
We are looking to add a member to our team, to work with me on Windows+Linux sysadmin. This particular position would not be located in the Philly area, but if you know anybody who might be interested, feel free to forward it.

Julien

-------------------------------------

Link: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/sad/2516509039.html

GreenLink Networks is an exciting Las Vegas area digital media company. We're looking for a bright and motivated Systems Administrator to oversee our corporate IT footprint as well as assist in supporting our Production IT environment. The right candidate should be a team player that can maintain a 60+ Windows based workstation environment and several Windows Server instances. You will be challenged in a dynamic and fast paced environment working alongside a passionate, entrepreneurial team.

Responsibilities

Windows:
-Helpdesk and systems setup/maintenance (WinXP/Win7)
-Active Directory management (user/group management, group policies, etc.)
-Exchange/Outlook configuration and maintenance
-Microsoft CRM and SQLServer (end-user support)
-Knowledge of Terminal Server technology
-Windows networking (VPN,etc.)

Linux
-Linux maintenance (accounts, group, firewall, updates), Centos/Debian environment
-Email servers (Sendmail, Postfix, Cyrus-imap)
-Web servers (Apache, Nginx, PHP)
-Database (Mysql, Postgresql, Oracle)
-Tomcat/Jboss configuration and maintenance

Requirements
-Bachelors degree
-2+ years experience supporting a Windows based workstation and server environment
-Windows administration expert with strong debugging skills
-Linux experience and willingness to learn more advanced Linux Systems Administration tasks -Strong understanding of best practices for software engineering, secure systems design and scalable fault tolerant web architectures
-Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
-Ability to work both independently and within a team
-Comfortable in a startup environment with flexible work schedules and 24/7 availability