Rich Freeman on 13 Sep 2011 10:11:04 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Key signing

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Eric at Lucii.org <eric@lucii.org> wrote:
Last month I announced that I'd be willing to organize a key signing at all three PLUG meetings this month.

Alas, no one expressed any interest.

If you missed my earlier email and actually ARE interested in participating in a key signing then email me directly.  I will accumulate the list of interested parties, if any, and arrange for a key signing in October.  I have a commitment for the second Tuesday of every month that conflicts with PLUG north but if there is interest in a key signing there then I'll re-arrange my schedule to attend in October.

I was planning on participating and had my page full of fingerprints all ready to go.

Maybe I'll bring it just in case anybody is interested just the same.  The paper shouldn't yellow too much in the next month or two.  :)

Rich