Adam Zion on 7 Nov 2011 12:10:13 -0800

Re: [PLUG] diagnosing slow Fedora boots w/bootchart, cont'd

>> Thoughts?

> Don't leave a CD in the drive again? :-)

I could make a snide remark, but I won't.

I've noticed, though, that the problem remains, just not as
consistently, Sometimes, Fedora boots very quickly; other times, it
makes me long for Windows 7.

As suggested elsewhere- far more helpfully than Sr. Leone's snark-
I've uploaded the bootchart.png file to a publically-accessible
Website:

http://azion1995.0catch.com/bootchart.png

Thx,
-Z

--
Adam+Zion, MCSE+I, Registered Linux User #471910