Kevin McAllister on 8 Nov 2011 10:17:11 -0800

[PLUG] Job Opening: CoreDial, Blue Bell, PA

CoreDial is hiring a new member of the Engineering team.

Anyone interested just send me a cover letter to kevin@coredial.com

PLUG North is held at our office so tonight would be a good opportunity to practice your potential commute. ;-)

http://coredial.com/join-the-coredial-team-position-systems-engineer/