Edmond Rodriguez on 17 Nov 2011 07:25:27 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Org Mode Latex pdf publishing margins

That's too neat, thanks.... (Sorry Donald Knuth)  ...... I had been
trying #+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS

I could keep these coming actually!    I thought -:nil would stop my "
- - - - - - - " from turning into bullet items, but I still get
bullets in Latex!  So perhaps it's a different one, or I did not do it
right.