Rich Freeman on 21 Nov 2011 11:39:42 -0800

Re: [PLUG] MJD's December talk title is...

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Paul L. Snyder <plsnyder@drexel.edu> wrote:
>        It Came From...
>
>                HOLD SPACE
>
>        Alien Horrors From The Dawn Of Unix

Please don't tell me that I'm going to miss a Plan9 talk!!!  I've been
admiring that project from afar - it is the origin of /proc (and its
descendant /sys) on linux and I'd love to see Glendix blossom (though
I'm less interested in a Plan9 userspace and more interested in a
Linux kernel that implements most/all of Plan9).

Or maybe this has nothing to do with Plan9.  Doh - to drive out to
Philly or not...  :)

Rich