Mark Dominus on 8 Dec 2011 11:24:53 -0800

[PLUG] It came from... the HOLD SPACE

Thanks to PLUG for inviting me to speak last night.  I had a good time
as usual.  Extra tanks to all the folks who showed up in spite of the
awful weather.

1. The slides from my talk are now online at:

        http://perl.plover.com/yak/HoldSpace/

I will be happy to receive questions or comments either on this list
or in private email.

2. I run a very-low-volume announcement list in which I announce my
local speaking appearances.  If you're interested, email

        mjd-announce-subscribe@plover.com

3. The anecdote I told during the Q&A session, about Physicist Igor
Tamm during the Russian Revolution,is copied verbatim here, with cite:

        http://plover.com:8080/~mjd/misc/math/OR-DIE

4. If I get that sed program working, I will let you know.