Rich Freeman on 3 Jan 2012 14:51:27 -0800

Re: [PLUG] 2012 Speakers

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Paul L. Snyder <plsnyder@drexel.edu> wrote:
> Apologies if
> I've forgotten about you!  I'd like to get the speakers nailed down for the
> next couple of months, for all the chapters...would anybody like to propose
> a topic?

I'm happy to talk on btrfs if there is interest (but definitely not in
Jan - I'd want to prepare a bit for that).

At any time I could probably do a very short (10-15 min) or lightning
talk on sarab and my backup solution (a combination of cron, bash,
sarab, gpg, and s3cmd).

I could probably brainstorm some other shorter topics as well if we
ever do lightning talks.

Rich