Rich Freeman on 17 Jan 2012 12:29:26 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Weigh in: what PostgreSQL talk would you like to hear?

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Paul L. Snyder <plsnyder@drexel.edu> wrote:
>  http://momjian.us/main/presentations/project.html
> Please weigh in with which presentation (or presentations) you would most
> like to see, along with which chapter you'd like to see it at.  Note that
> Bruce has given presentations to PLUG in the past, so we want to avoid
> repeats at the same chapter.

Not sure if this one has been done, but the Get-To-Know talk seems
interesting in the project page.

I understand databases, and generally use MySQL on linux, mostly
because that is what all the upstream projects tend to target.  I've
heard lots of argument that Postgres is better, but I'd like to know
whether it is worth switching, and what to expect.

Rich