Douglas Muth on 17 Jan 2012 12:47:06 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Tuning Apache/PHP memory use...

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 3:39 PM, Paul Walker <starsinmypockets@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm running ubuntu 10.04...
>
> nginX is tempting but, given the burden of migration, I'll probably look for
> other solutions first...

Burden?  What burden?  apt-get install php, php-mysql, and a few
related packages, set it up as a service, do the same for nginx, and
you're all set.  You can even test things out by temporarily running
nginx on port 8080 or similar.

Need scripts or config files?  I'll gladly provide them, just let me know.

-- Doug