Michael Leone on 25 Jan 2012 14:43:11 -0800

Re: [PLUG] dev vs production environments

That's not the issue, AFAICT. It isn't that he has no dev environment, but how closely does dev match prod (server config, etc).

We match ours as closely as possible, using VMs as often as possible.

--
Painstakingly sent thru the airwaves from my Sprint Evo 4G