Paul L. Snyder on 7 Feb 2012 09:38:52 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Do we have a speaker for PLUG North for tomorrow?

On Tue, 07 Feb 2012, Julien Vehent wrote:

> On 2012-02-07 10:11, Rich Freeman wrote:
> >On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM, Paul L. Snyder
> ><plsnyder@drexel.edu> wrote:
> >>I've managed to scare up a couple of talks, but not for PLUG North this
> >>month.  Does anyone have a topic that they'd like to present
> >>tomorrow?  Or
> >>will we make it a general discussion meeting?
> >
> >Can you define "tomorrow" here?  Do you mean that as in a week from
> >now, or are we meeting tonight?
> >
> >Rich
>
> I will point out that a meeting scheduled on valentine's day would
> be a rather dangerous move for some among us.

Whoops!  My bad...it's the week after PLUG Central, which is almost always
the week for PLUG North.  Should have actually looked at the calendar. ;)

Yes, second Tuesday of this month is Feb 14.  Do enough folks have
Valentine's Day plans that we want to cancel?

Paul