Paul L. Snyder on 9 Feb 2012 14:23:34 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Do we have a speaker for PLUG North for tomorrow?

On Tue, 07 Feb 2012, JP Vossen wrote:

> +1

Alrighty, that's a number of voices in favor of cancelling this month's
PLUG North with no opposing opinions expressed.  So, let's cancel and
the next North meeting will be in March.

Thanks,
Paul