Paul Stavrides on 27 Mar 2012 08:45:23 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Hi - Intro....

Rich, all..

Yea, BCLUG is way gone, but I wanted to connect with some of the former members.  We did have Eric Raymond to one event.  I think he said, "this is the smallest group," he ever talked to.  Seems like ten years ago...

Anyhow, the ISP we were holding the meetings at is gone as well, so we would have to find a place to meet.  Let's see how much interest there is.

Regards,

--paul

Paul Stavrides
Progress-Technical / Adelie.net