Paul L. Snyder on 2 Apr 2012 19:30:58 -0700

[PLUG] [plug-announce] Eric S. Raymond at Philly JUG in King of Prussia, April 18, 6:30 PM (RSVP to Philly JUG required)

Dave Fecak of the Philadelphia Area Java Users Group has extended an
invitation to PLUG for this month's meeting, where Eric S. Raymond will be
speaking.  Please note that if you are interested in attending, you'll need
to RSVP to Dave directly at his email address (see details below).  The
meeting will be held in King of Prussia, and you'll get the actual location
information once you've RSVP'd.

BE SURE TO MENTION IN YOUR RSVP TO DAVE THAT YOU ARE A PLUG MEMBER!  (You
will not need to join the JUG to attend.)

Thanks to Dave for the invite!  The below forwarded email has been edited
slightly from Dave's original, as he has requested that the meeting
location not be posted to the web, and PLUG email announcements are
publicly archived.

Cheers,
Paul