Matt Peddicord on 11 Apr 2012 09:16:01 -0700

[PLUG] Job Opportunity

Greetings,

We have an opportunity in Philadelphia that we need help with.

Our telecom customer has a new intern program this summer (June 1 - August
6), where 10 interns will be using our product, plus some new telecom
modules to build new applications.

If you are not familiar, the BUG product is basically a modular Linux
computer (http://www.buglabs.net/products).

We need someone in Philly who can be present to answer
coding related questions for a couple days per week (3-5 days). We can
be flexible with the days. Pay is negotiable, starting at $500/day.

The "Intern Wrangler" should have experience developing on an embedded
system, Java, and Python.
Bonus for familiarity with Javascript, HTML, CSS (for cloud SW development)

If interested, please reply to matt.peddicord@buglabs.net.

--

Matt Peddicord
Director of Operations