bergman on 26 Apr 2012 15:49:10 -0700

Re: [PLUG] First shell script for deployment...

In the message dated: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:34:04 EDT,
The pithy ruminations from Paul Walker on
<[PLUG] First shell script for deployment...> were:
=>
=> This is the first shell script I've written... pretty basic but nice for
=> now since I need to maintain some consistency across installations.. (OT
=> but I'll use .gitignore to avoid having to do this in the future... for now
=> I want to eliminate as much inconsistency as possible).  Any thoughts or
=> constructive criticism appreciated:
=>
	[SNIP!]

Paul,

Sorry if I came off as too harsh in my earlier mail.

I forgot to add what is the probably the most important comment:

	You did a terrific thing by asking for constructive
	criticism. Regardless of who we are, we can all improve by this
	kind of review, and teach others by showing our work. Asking
	someone else to look at your work is often much harder than
	doing the work itself.

Mark