K.S. Bhaskar on 1 May 2012 16:37:46 -0700

Re: [PLUG] go ahead and encrypt that HOME partition....

While this (https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1L29ozTkAr0xaXUjxSy6mBUEMJUeRQJC2ebkvaqN54a8) is a few years old, this is still how I encrypt /home at home and at work. ÂThe key is never stored on disk.

Regards
-- Bhaskar