jeff on 4 May 2012 15:07:55 -0700

Re: [PLUG] The Case of the 500 Mile email

Awesome, even if I don't use sendmail.

I got to tell this story today at lunch:

Way back when, the MIS department consisted of 4-5 of us. We were sitting there when we heard the announcement: "The MIS Policy meeting is at 10:00 in room 132."

I turned to my boss and asked him if he knew anything about the MIS Policy meeting. He said no.

The company, ever true to its unique vision, had set up MIS policy meetings without ever bothering to involve anyone from MIS.

I work in the Twilight Zone, where the law of gravity is more of a suggestion.