Claude M. Schrader on 15 May 2012 08:27:46 -0700

[PLUG] interest in old HAM radio gear?

A friend of the family is currently cleaning out the house of an older man
who had to go into a retirement home, and he was a ham radio guy. He
apparently had a basement full of ham radio gear, including a large outdoor
antenna. She would rather it go to a hobbiest who will actually use it,
rather than a dealer who will put it on ebay with a huge markup.

Is anyone on this list interested in looking at some gear? Is there a
Philly-area HAM radio group I should be reaching out to? I am working on
getting a good picture that will give us a better idea of what everything
is.
Thanks,
Claude