JP Vossen on 15 May 2012 10:55:56 -0700

Re: [PLUG] archives not working?

Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 20:24:35 -0400
From: Walt Mankowski<waltman@pobox.com>

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 06:37:09PM -0400, Amir Tahvildaran wrote:
>  Don't seem to have anything from April on:
>  http://lists.netisland.net/archives/plug/
>
>  2012-03: [Date] [Threads] [mbox: 629K]
>  2012-02: [Date] [Threads] [mbox: 833K]

Yeah, I reported that a few weeks ago too.

It appears that it's only that page which isn't getting updated.  If
you go directly to

http://lists.netisland.net/archives/plug/plug-2012-04/maillist.html
and
http://lists.netisland.net/archives/plug/plug-2012-05/maillist.html

you can see the archived messages just fine.

Nice catch Walt! I didn't think to try that, dunno why... I'm glad to see things are not being lost.

Perhaps we should try to archive one other place too, just in case?

Later,
JP