Jonathan Simpson on 22 May 2012 04:57:59 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OT: Web development on an iPad

Aide for android is pretty cool. It's an android IDE for android... you can write, build, and install apps within it.

Truth is though, while it's fun to tinker with, I'd rather have a keyboard.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aide.ui&hl=en