Michael Leone on 14 Jun 2012 08:53:48 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Got netflix?

Netflix is available on a variety of platforms, such as Smart TVs and
BluRay players, many of which use Linux as an OS. My Samsung TV, while
not a SmartTV and so doesn't have NetFlix as a built in app,
nevertheless runs Linux.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:51 AM, Joe Terranova <joeterranova@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Christopher Bradley
> <chrisbradley@pol.net> wrote:
>> Netflix is available on the android platform...
>>

> Android is based on Linux, Android is not Linux. Android is Linux as
> much as OS X is FreeBSD.

APATHY ERROR: Don't bother striking any key.