drew craig on 19 Jun 2012 10:56:54 -0700

Re: [PLUG] a question for our times

>From their documentation...at least they're consistent.

"Note that TrueCrypt never saves any decrypted data to a disk – it only stores them temporarily in RAM (memory). Even when the volume is mounted, data stored in the volume is still encrypted. When you restart Windows or turn off your computer, the volume will be dismounted and files stored in it will be inaccessible (and encrypted). ...."