Brian Stempin on 16 Jul 2012 18:59:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Fosscon speakers

Awesome, I'll try to have something submitted by Wednesday.

The Speakers section mentions that speakers can ask for projectors, etc.  What exactly is available?  Specifically, I'd like to know about resolution and video interfaces for the projectors.

Brian