Sam Gleske on 21 Jul 2012 11:19:12 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Install vagrant on Centos 5.8

You may need to symlink the library.  You should do a package listing of glibc and grep for libc to see what file is actually installed.

If this happened during runtime then strace would come in handy.

Some good debug options for ruby include...

ruby -vvvv -rdebug

SAM