Sam Gleske on 4 Sep 2012 13:28:36 -0700

[PLUG] Anonymous strikes feds

I'm sure you guys have seen this in other online news.  But in case you haven't here's the information source to the FBI being exposed of actively tracking users.

http://pastebin.com/nfVT7b0Z

Here's the agent who was hacked
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=512364171294

If you have an apple device then you'll want to install the "Ad Hoc Helper" app to look up your device UDID.  I would compare that with the list of 1m devices that are in the released text file.  Be aware that a total of 12m+ devices were discovered but only 1m were released to make a point.  Of those 1m, the majority of personal information was sanitised by the hackers because they aren't looking to release everyone's information but just prove that it exists and where they got it.

I speculate that it came from this Java exploit.

This is a good point as to why software freedom is needed.

SAM