Conor Schaefer on 6 Sep 2012 15:05:51 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Blender talk in November

On Sep 6, 2012 5:51 PM, "Tom Haines" <hainest@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I spoke up last night at PLUG Central about giving a talk on Blender for the November meeting. I'm curious if people are more interested in hearing about what Blender is, and everything people are doing with it, or more of a talk on getting up and running with modeling, texturing, etc. - or perhaps a little of both.

My vote: skip what Wikipedia knows about Blender. Show us how to get our hands dirty. Maybe a tutorial on how to make basic shapes or figures.

Basically, anything that will get me any closer to actually being able to USE Blender, I'm a fan of.