Rich Freeman on 10 Sep 2012 08:17:27 -0700

Re: [PLUG] North and West speakers?

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Paul L. Snyder <plsnyder@drexel.edu> wrote:
> So, we're looking pretty good on speakers for Central right now, with the
> schedule booked through November.  Unfortunately, North and West are
> looking pretty empty (including this month's North meeting tomorrow [Tue
> 9/11] and next week's West meeting [Mon 9/17]).
>
> Does anyone have a talk or topic they'd like to jump in with?  Maybe
> something presented at another forum that they'd like to pull out?
> Also, it'd be great to get something onto the calendar for the next couple
> of months, so if you want a bit more time to prepare, October and November
> are available, too...

Too late to do anything for tomorrow, but I did toss out on the list
some newbie talk items if there is interest (or if others want to grab
them).  I also wouldn't mind doing something on btrfs if there is
interest.

Actually, in general if people on the list are interested in some
particular topic it probably would be a good idea to speak up about
it.  For all we know there is an expert lurking on the list.  I won't
profess to be an expert on any of the newbie topics or btrfs, but I
could research enough to make an interesting talk (and the newbie
topics should be fine for any veteran).

Rich