Carl Johnson on 24 Sep 2012 07:57:52 -0700

Re: [PLUG] mounting a windows stripe

oh yeah tons of results from google for sure. which one works in my
situation without wiping 4tb of stuff is the real question. i just can't
figure out what tools/utils/commands etc. i need to get it done.

parted -l shows me three partitions per disk. i've tried....

sudo mdadm --build /dev/md0 --chunk=64 --level=0
--raid-devices=4 /dev/sdx# /dev/sdx#

on each of the three partitions. in each of the three times i tried (per
partition) i was left with a filesystem that i ccouldn't mount because
there's "no valid partitions" on md0.