Sam Gleske on 16 Oct 2012 20:04:20 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Detecting SQL injection viruses

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Eric H. Johnson <ejohnson@camalytics.com> wrote:
We have been using Malwarebytes to get rid of it, but that is after the
fact. I was hoping for something that would intercept it before the machine
gets infected.

The paid version of Malwarebytes uses active filesystem protection and even blocks malicious websites.  It's pretty cheap considering the subscription is lifetime (which itself is cheaper than Symantecs annual subscription).  Might I recommend that route?  It works well.

SAM