OSS on 17 Oct 2012 11:43:18 -0700

[PLUG] JOB - Interactive Developer, Philly, PA

This is a full time, on-site, salaried Mid-level Interactive Developer
position located in Philadelphia, PA. The salary is based on experience, but
this is a Mid-level position so please keep that in mind when applying. No
telecommuting allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders only please. Local
candidates only. Full company details provided to qualified applicants.
Thank you.

Our Philadelphia-based client is looking for a full-time Interactive
Developer. This is an opportunity to become a key member of a diverse team
of experienced, dedicated design professionals. Their core focus and our
passion is the creation of innovative websites and interactive installations
for their clients.

Day-to-day responsibilities include working with the design and development
team to conceive of and execute on the conversion of wireframe design
treatments into working websites and interactive installations. The ideal
candidate would have a strong knowledge of Web-based coding (PHP, HTML5,
CSS, JavaScript), particularly Drupal theme and module development, and also
have a desire to learn new technologies. While development skills are
essential, an ideal candidate would also display an understanding of
interaction design and user-experience best practices and principles, and
would actively collaborate with the design team in formulating the
functionality and usability of our projects.

Our client is a fun, challenging and collaborative working environment. They
believe in maintaining a strong commitment to award-winning solutions and
satisfied clients, without sacrificing quality of life and comfortable work
atmosphere.

If you are interested in this job, please submit your resume and salary
requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com

Thank you,
Beau J. Gould