Paul L. Snyder on 17 Nov 2012 21:27:15 -0800

[PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG West Winter meetings CANCELLED

Due the unavailability of our regular meeting location at FIS in November
and usual low attendance at winter West meetings, PLUG West meetings are
cancelled for November, December, January, and February.  There will NOT
be a meeting on Monday, November 19.

If you're in need of a December event, the PLUG Central and PLUG North
meetings are still on, and the Philadelphia Pinball Geeknic is coming up
on December 15th.

  http://geeknic.org/?p=181

So, this gives us a few months to get next year's meetings planned out.
I'd love to get some speaker volunteers on the books now for next year, to
avoid the last-minute scrambles we've been having lately.  If you can't
commit to a date this early, that's fine...just send your topic idea to me
or to the discussion list.

Don't know what to speak about?  Pick something you'd like to learn
about...you'll have some motivation to learn about it in the next four
months if you've got a presentation scheduled at the end!