Paul L. Snyder on 4 Dec 2012 19:21:14 -0800

[PLUG] [plug-announce] Wednesday, December 5, 2012: PLUG Central - "Trivial Utilities for Fun and Profit" presented by Mark Jason Dominus (7pm at USP)

._____. .__________________________________________________________________.
| ._. | | .______________________________________________________________. |
| |_| |_|_|___.                                                   _____  | |
|___| |_____. |   The Philadelphia Area Linux Users Group        | ._. | | |
.___|_|_| |_| |   (PLUG) cordially invites you to our next   .___| |_|_|_| |
| ._____| |___|     meeting, Wednesday, December 6, 2012     | ._| |_______|
| | | |_| |         at The University of the Sciences in     | |_|_|_| |___.
| | |_____|              Philadelphia, Pennsylvania          |_______| |_. |
| |______________________________________________________________| | | |_| |
|__________________________________________________________________| |_____|

This month PLUG welcomes back Mark Jason Dominus, our traditional
December speaker. MJD has given an end-of-year talk to PLUG Central
nearly every year since 2002! Don't miss this one.

This year, MJD has informed us that the title of his talk will be
"Trivial Utilities for Fun and Profit". You can visit his website
at

  http://www.plover.com

The meeting will take place on Wednesday, December 6, from 7-9pm at

University of the Sciences in Philadelphia (USP)
Griffith Hall C
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495

USP is located in University City.Driving directions are
available at http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/usp.html, or
http://www.usip.edu/directions, both of which have an aerial
view of the campus buildings. USP is also easily accessible by
public transportation.

There will be an open Question & Answer session at 7PM, prior to
the main presentation at 8PM. This is an open meeting; all are
welcome and encouraged to attend.

Usually, a number of members get together after the meeting at a
nearby restaurant for food and perhaps a beer or two. Come join
the camaraderie!