Kyle Yankanich on 8 Jan 2013 13:00:24 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG North emergency venue cancellation

If anyone has that hankering urge to get out and still meet with some technical folks, Hive76's open house is tomorrow at 7pm. 915 Spring Garden St, Suit 519, Phila, PA. We usually have a good crowd. Some people work on projects, some just socialize and some ask for computer/electronics help. There's no formal agenda/schedule/talks. A good replacement for tonight's meeting, and we'd love to have some PLUG members stop by.

I'll personally be there at 8pm if anyone wants to give me a hard time.

-Kyle Yankanich
http://hive76.org
Publicist