Paul L. Snyder on 8 Jan 2013 13:40:45 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG North emergency venue cancellation

On Tue, 08 Jan 2013, Rich Freeman wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Jonathan Simpson
> <jsimpson@jdsnetwork.com> wrote:
> > Anyone still interested in hitting up applebees?  I'm in if anyone will be
> > there.
>
> Works for me.  I'll be there at 7.  If you want us to save you a seat
> chime in...

Looks like Jonathan isn't going to make it after all (per discussion on
IRC, I haven't seen his email message to the list come through).  If anyone
is intending to come, make sure you've confirmed with at least one other
person that they're going to be there! (I can't make it tonight, sadly, due
to a deadline.)

Paul