Ron Kaye Jr on 27 Jan 2013 11:52:22 -0800

Re: [PLUG] hide windows resource

 we do have consensus.
the consultant is clueless.

the church computer resource can be hidden on the windows network.
for win xp for example,

If you want to share files from a XP computer but you want to remove it
from showing up in the Network Neighborhood, follow the next steps:

1. Click Start -> Run and type cmd and click OK.

2. In the command prompt box type the following command:
net config server /hidden:yes3. Now your XP computer is hidden in the Network Neighborhood

 similarly for windows 7, 8
cant see it, cant use it
30 second solution

 Ron Kaye Jr