Eric H. Johnson on 31 Jan 2013 18:12:05 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Using resize2fs

Rich,

Thanks, that is basically what I thought. It does not have LVM. I am trying to get Debian / Ubuntu running on an Olinuxino (sort of like a RPi).  The first step was to just get a stock OS running. It isn't all that important to expand to the size of the SD since I will need to build my own kernel / distro anyway. It just sounded like it should be easy.

Thanks,
Eric

Sent from my ASUS Pad