Carl Johnson on 27 Feb 2013 16:03:49 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Linksys WRT54G question

try a different version number. i've had that problem (and others) before that were fixed with a "stable" release.

Adam Zion <azion1995@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm not certain whether the old Linksys WRT54G that I've massaged into a repeater using the DD WRT firmware is working properly. No, scratch that- I know it's not working properly, because it keeps acting up, needing to be reconfigured. What I'm not certain about is whether the problems can be fixed by reflashing it w/DD WRT, or whether it's a hardware issue, and I need to replace it.

Any suggestions, other than reflashing and seeing if that does the trick? And, while I'm on the subject, does anyone have an old Linksys WRT54G that they might want to unload?

Thx,
-Z

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC8000X