Sam Gleske on 20 Mar 2013 12:08:51 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Early Bird Registration ending soon for LOPSA-East 2013! (formerly PICC) May 3-4, 2013, New Brunswick, NJ

I love it when conferences like LOPSA shove their acronym all over the website without telling you what the hell it means.  There should be a footer at the bottom of the page expanding the acronym.  I couldn't figure out what it stood for until I read the footer in the email promoting it.  It's funny because I searched for "League" in a non-case sensitive manner on every link in their main menu on lopsa-east.org and it doesn't tell you LOPSA is League of Professional System Administrators.  I think that should be changed.

SAM