drew craig on 22 Mar 2013 08:23:23 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Restoring xfce default settings

in xfce you have the option to add panels.  Quite possibly all that needs to be done here is to right click and somewhere in the context menu, select add panel, choose designated position,  then add any specific items to the panel(s)