Will on 10 Apr 2013 10:01:13 -0700

Re: [PLUG] ARM Boards

The reason why the list is posted is that nearly all the boards listed on there I would recommend looking at. There are more boards in existence than the ones listed. Minus some of the Via boards the boards on the list do look pretty decent and I would recommend purchasing them if they fit your needs. I do have to say the Pi description is lacking however many people looking at that list understand the Pi's capabilities.

In any case, there are other options available. I know personally I like some of the A10 boards for their capabilities.

-Will C