jeff on 23 Apr 2013 05:55:10 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Looking for Multi-VNC Viewer

On 04/23/2013 07:16 AM, Casey Bralla wrote:
I've got 3 or 4 remote machines I want to monitor with VNC Viewers.  I'm
looking for a VNC viewer to aggregate several views in miniature on the same
screen, and then expand any one of them if interaction with one of them is
needed.

I've searched freecode and google to no avail.  Anybody know of a good multi-
client VNC viewer?

Remmina to start.
There's another called PAC, which is a little rough but works.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pacmanager

Both handle multiple tabs and connection protocols.  Very handy.

--
ThermionicEmissions - the blog
http://leftystrat.blogspot.com