Rich Freeman on 3 May 2013 05:57:52 -0700

[PLUG] Interesting Thread on Transparent Hugepage Support

There was a short thread on gentoo-amd64 recently that some on this
list might find interesting.  The topic was transparent hugepage
support in recent kernels.  I've been running it for a while now
(looks like I started in 3.4.9), though I haven't personally done any
benchmarks.  If you don't have it enabled and run VMs/DBs/etc you
might consider it.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.amd64/16461