Andrew Libby on 13 May 2013 11:48:46 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PLUG West needs a speaker for next Monday

Not personally, but if it makes a difference I'm planning on being there either way even if it's just open discussion.

I've been meaning to be more frequent at west meetings, but
just have not made it happen.

I'd offer to talk, but I can't think of anything to talk about Linux wise. I've been camping out in the gis development arena for a bit and so that's where my head and
experiences are.

Looking forward to the meeting.

Andy