John Karr on 31 May 2013 18:12:54 -0700

[PLUG] Need Help for Next Wednesday

I'm on the schedule to present at Wednesday's PLUG Central meeting and could
use a small bit of help.

The topic is LinuxMint and the Cinnamon Interface they developed to replace
Gnome3 Shell and Unity.

I would like to start the presentation with a freshly installed copy of
LinuxMint 15 Olivia. But I need something to install it on.

All of my desktops are deployed to useful functions and aren't available for
dragging out to the meeting, my laptops are unsuitable -- one has an ARM
cpu, one is really slow and ancient, and the other has always had video
driver problems with Linux.

Please contact me directly if you can volunteer appropriate hardware -- AMD
or Intel CPU, 2gb RAM, video card known to work with Debian/Ubuntu
distributions. I will be happy to install mint for you if we can meet ahead
of time.