Sheila Mikailli on 4 Jun 2013 12:48:25 -0700

[PLUG] Couchbase Philly Developer Day is June 14 - $50 passes for a full day of hands-on NoSQL workshops!

Hi all,

I'm Sheila, the community coordinator at Couchbase (the NoSQL document database). We're holding a Couchbase Developer Day in Philly on June 14, and I'd like to invite the Philly Linux community to attend. At our Dev Day, we take attendees through a day of hands-on developer labs and exercises with the intention of getting their applications up and running with Couchbase. The day includes a light breakfast, lunch, and an after-party.

Seats are only $50, and I'd like to extend a 10% discount code for this group (use code: PHILLYLINUX). Would you be able to help us get the word out? Full agenda & registration is at http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6610707805

Please let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Sheila Mikailli