Casey Bralla on 22 Jun 2013 15:09:21 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
- From: Casey Bralla <MailList@nerdworld.org>
- To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Subject: [PLUG] Sketchup Make
- Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 18:08:59 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1371938957; bh=ANd0E7vOg9b3Hn5+UIWDUqL5HB2rQEcVgtsglvU2zVo=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date: Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=lQK/jmUZrollenmPGekOjhSUJ1vDTfmCXyusIdSvQEjhsTDnYwn+WZVkXpwY5EBE+ TdoPEzv7z/g9oF4CGcdZf3K7id+OS/SZHKZt2q9o7HC4mDHRvjax1TL0/wxcEwMUYF Sp5dCC8mC55es14hSgVM3pGyAWxtd7fRGq4Ukop6gMwcWGLLlkI3GZo19RI2SV7xvc Tbu2Qmwlsg/wzGrnlxyB3tuH2DtHBZto0wdwv+Deh8zf/iFFXE+fzeAL4Y2phKGh93 tdF2XXglFJLfm2x1PzZt7UOpaADl+NTffXkkjNOn/tPzzEkMAjz4svQ13/bCvzRERE 8daTVY5sB/nxg==
- Organization: The NerdWorld Organisation
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: KMail/4.10.4 (Linux/3.9.7; KDE/4.10.4; x86_64; ; )
I've been playing around with Sketchup Make (no longer owned by Google), but
still free in the "Make" version.
I've got it running in a virtual machine, but would prefer to run it in wine.
The last google version (#8) is "gold" on wine, but Sketchup Make complained
that I didn't have the WinXP service Pack loaded, and would not install.
Has anybody played around with this? Did you get it work in wine?
Any general usage suggestions?
Chief Nerd in Residence
The NerdWorld Organisation
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug