Christopher Ochsenreither on 10 Jul 2013 08:06:14 -0700

[PLUG] Debian 7.1 on Macbook Pro

Anyone had good/bad experiences with Debian on a Macbook Pro? I'm either going to install Ubuntu 12.10 or Debian 7.1 on a 150 GB partition of my Macbook Pro. I installed the rEFIt EFI boot software and was able to run the live cd. I'd prefer to install Debian but it doesn't even recognize the touchpad from the drivers included in the netinstall disk and I'm wondering if it's worth the headache.